The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Rok za prijavljivanje je 24. maj 2022.
Position title: Project Administrator
Reports to: WWF Adria Country Operations Manager
Starting/Ending: June 2022 until December 2022
Engagement: Full time position, fix term contract
Under the supervision of the WWF Adria Country Operations Manager, or the person delegated to this task, supports the fulfilment and execution of the administrative duties related to the WWF Adria operations with considerable independence, using initiative and judgment, having a knowledge of WWF Network standards and policies, as well as relevant basic knowledge of local legislation (taxes, financial reporting, human resources management) in Serbia.
Standards, policies and legal requirements
- Supports ensuring the compliance of WWF Adria operations with WWF Network Standards and Policies and local legal requirements (taxes, financial reporting, human resources management) in Serbia and in the countries where the WWF Adria operations are implemented. Acts as a control point to ensure compliance as defined by relevant WWF Adria internal policy processes.
- Provides on-boarding in relation to relevant financial and administrative procedures (WWF Field Operation Manual) and local legal requirements for new project teams, as well as for new staff members joining on-going projects.
- Knows and understands in depth important and obligatory WWF Standards as follows: Cost Recovery, Budgeting and Project Reporting Cycle.
- Contracts administration and payment procedures
- Ensures that request of funds to Project donors is done according to funding agreements’ conditions and on a timely basis.
- Is responsible for the administrative management of contracts inherent with the implementation of WWF Adria operations and conservation projects (e.g. rental and other service contracts, purchase orders for goods and equipment, and similar) ensuring fulfilment of legal and tax duties and timely payment according to the contractual conditions in liaison with the relevant Project Managers/Coordinators and the WWF Adria F&A Manager.
- Prepares and administers contracts with WWF Adria Project Partners or external consultants and companies for the implementation of the WWF Adria operations and projects. Ensures that contracts are paid on timely basis and in compliance with the local legislation and contractual requirements. Informs Project Managers / Officers when payments have been processed.
- Maintains and updates a payment check-list according to the contractual terms agreed with contractual third parties.
- Monitors the respect of Projects partners’ contractual terms and duties with particular focus on Project PA4NP 2 (Protected Areas for Nature and People) reporting, providing guidance and ensuring timely receipt. Reviews Project partners, grantees or executants’ financial reports, ensuring that expenditure in the field is according to approved contractual budgets. Pays visits for administrative checks in the countries where the Projects field work is implemented (or other WWF offices outside Serbia) when needed.
- Checks the requests for payments based on approved Project budgets and financial reports when applicable. Ensures that these are corrected, if needed.
- Prepares and submits for approval, according to WWF Adria payment procedures, bank transfer orders for the Projects expenditures.
- Regularly interacts with the Accountant (internal or external) in order to ensure that administrative documents are properly processed in the accounting system and the general ledger is up to date.
- PA4NP 2 Project Budgeting, Administration and Financial Reporting.
- Assists on the project proposal development with particular regards to the development of budgets, cash flows and cost analysis. This includes understanding and implementing donor requirements in relation to eligibility of costs, and co-funding options.
- Assists on preparing WWF Adria annual budgets and cost analysis for the WWF Adria organizational structure in Belgrade and for the WWF operations and projects in the Adria region.
- Keeps track, monitors and maintains WWF Adria administrative documents (contracts, invoices, staff travel claims, staff timesheets)
- Monitors projects expenditure versus budgets and prepares financial reports as required by contracts other WWF Offices or donor institutions; ensures that financial reports are addressed on timely basis and in compliance with donor’s requirements
- Assists in internal or external auditing procedures required by local legislation or other WWF Offices or external donors.
- Maintains and distributes Project documentation including Project reports.
- Responds to administrative queries from WWF Adria Chief Executive Officer and WWF Adria F&A Manager, Donors, Project Coordinators, WWF International and other WWF offices as appropriate.
- General support to the Country Operations Manager and WWF Adria F&A Manager
- Assists on the day to day implementation of the financial and administrative duties and undertakes other administrative assignments as necessary according to the organisational needs.
A University degree in Economy, Finance, Controlling or another relevant field;
At least 3 years relevant work experience in similar capacity;
- Advanced user of the MS Office applications (with particular regards to word-processing, budget and spreadsheet preparation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in mother tongue and English
- Skilled in financial planning, budgeting, contracting and bank transactions
- Result oriented person with attention to detail and accuracy;
- A confident and positive attitude with excellent cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Maintains high personal integrity and confidentiality;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining work relationships in the face of conflicting demands;
- Aligning with the core values of the WWF: courage, collaboration, respect and integrity;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly.
Information and procedure
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we invite you to express your interest before May 24th, 2022 by sending an e-mail with motivation letter and CV in English with list of two references to email@example.com and titled „Project Administrator“. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted, and for selected candidates interview will be held virtually.